We welcome you to join the highly interdisciplinary team at the Laboratory of Neuroscience for Education
- We are open for self-funded visiting research fellows, including postdoctoral fellows, to join us on on-going research project for a period of at least one year and up to three years. You can learn more here.
- We are open for a special round of admission of PhD students with a deadline on Sept 15, 2018. If admitted, the candidate can start PhD training prior to Jan 1, 2019. Up to four qualified individuals will be invited to apply. You can learn more about how to proceed here.
- Regular 2019 PhD program admission will be open in Sept 2018 and the deadline is Dec 1. 2018. Competitive research-based scholarship and fellowships are available for highly qualified individuals. You can learn more here.
- Regular 2019 self-funded, part or full time, EdD program admission will be open in Feb 2019 and the deadline is Feb 20 2019. Competitive research-proposals are required. You can learn more here.
- We are open for 2019 Winter and Summer Internship Application. The admission is on-going. Positions are available until filled. If you are interested in our PhD or EdD programs, it is best to start with an internship first. You can learn more here.
(we are currently updating this page. please check later for the “here” links.)